Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have today announced Mortal Kombat XL, the expansion and “definitive edition” of the most recent entry into the long running franchise.
XL is all you would expect from what is essentially a Game Of The Year edition, in essence taking everything from the original Mortal Kombat X disc, and throwing buckets of
blood DLK at it until you’re begging them to stop. Including everything from the original game, the original Kombat Pack and the also upcoming Kombat Pack 2.
So a fair bit of kontent here, which brings the following onto your Xbox One or PlayStation 4;
- Original Disc kontent for Mortal Kombat X
- All kontent from the Kombat Pack (Samurai Skin pack and 4 playable characters, Jason Voorhees, Tremor, Tanya, and the Predator)
- Another 4 new playable characters (Leatherface, Triborg, Bo’Rai Cho and the Xenomorph
- Brand new Apocalypse skin pack
- Previously Released Solus character Goru
- Previously released Solus skin packs (Brazil, Kold War, Kold War Scorpion)
So a fair amount to be getting in with. This XL edition pricing has not been released just yet, but for a reasonable kost it might be worth it just to get an alien Vs. Predator match up going on. We’ll leave you with the XL release trailer below (Rated 18 for a reason!) but as ever, let us know what you think in the komments or over on Facebook and Twitter.