A little more information on the Elusive Target has been revealed today and here’s what we know. In addition to yesterdays article full of info on the upcoming event, we can confirm that the target will go live at 5pm BST / 6pm CEST TODAY (May 13th) (Which by our reckoning should hit the east coast USA around around midday). We’ve also got our first Elusive Target briefing video for you just below.
We’ve also been told today that each Elusive Target is a completely custom-created character. Its not going to be one we’ve seen before and as we know from yesterday, we won’t be seeing them again after either. When you enter the mission, Diana will of course brief you with critical intel, to help you track the target and complete your assignment
To pull through for those of you who missed the information yesterday, these are time sensitive targets, and it’s not going to be easy. We know that
- The target is a once in a lifetime experience, the target will NOT be repeated
- They are available for a very limited time in game. This first target will give you 48 hours to complete the hit
- Intel on the target will be very limited
- The target will not appear in instinct mode, or on the Mini-map. Their location will not be revealed to you, you have to find them
- Plan accordingly BEFORE engaging the target because…
- If you die, that’s your shot at this target over and done with
- If you fail, or the time runs out, there are no second chances
Good luck, Agents. We hope your mission goes off without a hitch! Tunr into our twitch this weekend where we’ll be streaming this Elusive Target as a part of our 24 Hour Charity Stream, in aid of St. Luke’s Hospice, Cheshire.